Monday, September 29, 2008

Aggravated.

There are cars that get me aggravated after working on them. So a friend of mine drives a 95 Galant (7G). It was handed down to him by his older brother Patrick. The car seems so clean and mint when you look at it but when you get under it and actually work on it, it is really fucked up. I mean the left upper control arm in the front is somehow ghetto rigged onto the unibody. We tried lowering it with Megan Springs but damn, nothing. I feel like a serious noob after working on that car because I seriously cant find any reason why the passenger side shock wont sit properly. ugh. Icing on the cake, the rear springs were the wrong ones apparently. So as of now, Kevin's 7G is still sitting with a rake, (which annoys me) I feel like I failed a friend. Ugh.

No comments: