Monday, November 28, 2011

They all make it look fun.

Cold nights, laughter, and dirty finger nails. This is what this weekend was. From trying to wire Bills foglights, to getting the head off of the EM2. I'd say we are starting to look like a solid team.

The wiring that was on the EG was a mess. A terrible terrible mess. The wires were so corroded inside the insulator that the solder was nowhere near fusing with the copper wire inside. Looks like we need a complete re-wire for that car. '

The EM2 is coming along, we need to drain the coolant in between the block and the cylinders. Though, I feel we should block guard it while the head is off. But I've never block guarded anything so I would have to research the procedure.

The Galant is going back to Fizz tomorrow to get the exhaust buttoned up. The rattle is driving me absolutely CRAZY! As well as the can thats pointing down. Let's hope Fizz fixes it without a hitch.

No comments: