Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 years old

We've had Baby G for ten years and in my possession for five. Pretty crazy to think about. Back then, I thought a ten year old car would be too old, but yet, I still have many plans before I am done with the car completely (Most likely never going to happen). And now that I think about it, people are still going crazy with 1G's and the car still looks pretty good for how old it is (20 years old if you count from the 1Ga with the flip up headlights). I guess it's one of those timeless designs that will never actually look their age. I hope it will be the same with the 8G Galant, Because I seriously love this car and replacing it with something else will never give me the same satisfaction.

Though, I hate that your average 16 year-old can now afford them for pretty cheap. It sucks to see them riced out or just plain abused and not looked after. Kinda saddening.

No comments: